We moved the dressers upstairs and they look great! I would post pictures, but it would show an embarrassing mess of a situation. See, the dressers were really really heavy. In fact, they each weighed 132lbs. Hauling those puppies up a flight of stairs was not an easy task. After the first one I had to take a break as my arm muscles were actually shaking. Once they were in our room, I simply slid over the plastic bins to put them in their place. Now, we have a lot of stuff in our room. What's new, right? Maybe by tonight I will have the energy to transfer my clothes into the new dresser and make our room actually presentable.
A "Plain Box" Is Now a Blue Adventure-Themed Bedroom
12 hours ago
2 comments:
I stumbled onto your site by way of DCblogs and I have to say that I am addicted to checking in on the progress. So far so good!
Hey Bruce! Thanks for stopping by!
Post a Comment