Tuesday, December 11, 2007

We Have Light!



This weekend, I embarked on my first mission.... One...small...step... for... OK, it wasn't that big of a deal. It's actually is a small step - I mean small. I changed the hideous light fixture in the back of the house to something more tolerable. Notice the lovely globe atop the fixture? Yes, this gem has been chased down on the deck many time. The first time it teetered on its crooked post we assumed it was glass and feared for its existance....nope....its plastic. Well, after some wire twisting and praying not to get electrocuted....BRAVO! New light.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok. I meant to put my comment here. Cute light! Need MORE INFO AND PICTURES AND DEETS!

Injuries Obtained

  • Sprained Toe/Foot: 1
  • Blood Blisters: 2
  • Splinters under fingernail: 1
  • Bird Shit on me: 1
  • Eye Injuries: 3
  • Burns: 0
  • Falls off ladder: 0 (this is because we don't have a ladder yet)
  • Headaches: too many to itemize
  • Broken Bones: 0
  • Bandages Needed: 5
  • Electric Shocks: 2
  • Stiches: 0
  • Bruises: way too many