Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wish List

The living room is coming together. We finally got a decent TV stand and rug, so it looks like it is an actual room now. Now we need a coffe table, side table, lamps, sconces, and new curtains. Ya know, the fun stuff. Before that happens, we will need to just refinish the floors. . .case the windows. . .and paint the walls. No biggie. Right? Since we don't plan on finishing this until the end of the year (my vote is for it to be done in November, but I am not sure the Mr. feels the same way) I have started putting together my wish list for the decorative items I want. Check it out here:

No comments:

Injuries Obtained

  • Sprained Toe/Foot: 1
  • Blood Blisters: 2
  • Splinters under fingernail: 1
  • Bird Shit on me: 1
  • Eye Injuries: 3
  • Burns: 0
  • Falls off ladder: 0 (this is because we don't have a ladder yet)
  • Headaches: too many to itemize
  • Broken Bones: 0
  • Bandages Needed: 5
  • Electric Shocks: 2
  • Stiches: 0
  • Bruises: way too many