Tuesday, December 9, 2008

House & Blog Anniversary!

Well, we have owned the house for a whole year now. Feels like 3-4 months to me (Dear Father Time, please stop moving at a rapid pace). It is pretty hard to believe a whole year has passed. I have definitely learned a lot, become more tired, and maybe a little crankier. Lazier, for sure. Though the shiny-newness of the house has worn off, I am still excited to finish the rest of my projects.


Todd said...

Congratulations! May you have many happy years in your home.

Kabs said...

YAY! How exciting! Father Time can be real pushy.

Injuries Obtained

  • Sprained Toe/Foot: 1
  • Blood Blisters: 2
  • Splinters under fingernail: 1
  • Bird Shit on me: 1
  • Eye Injuries: 3
  • Burns: 0
  • Falls off ladder: 0 (this is because we don't have a ladder yet)
  • Headaches: too many to itemize
  • Broken Bones: 0
  • Bandages Needed: 5
  • Electric Shocks: 2
  • Stiches: 0
  • Bruises: way too many