Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Our New Addition

I have a confession. For the last 2 years we have been living without a coffee table. We simply rested our glasses (or beer bottles, let's face it) on the floor. Shameful! The constant re-arranging of space, decor and location simply did not make for an ideal time to buy one. I decided on a glass table months ago as I figured it would tend to maintain an "open" feeling in the space. I had intended to purchase two glass cube tables and use them together as one. Then I saw this:

The Bonaparte coffee table from Pier 1. The best part. . . it was on clearance for under $50! I walked in to "browse" and walked out with this fab table that has promptly made herself at home in our living room. In fact, Dan didn't even notice anything new when he came home. I'm not sure what that's saying . . .but to me it meant like it was a perfect fit!

No comments:

Injuries Obtained

  • Sprained Toe/Foot: 1
  • Blood Blisters: 2
  • Splinters under fingernail: 1
  • Bird Shit on me: 1
  • Eye Injuries: 3
  • Burns: 0
  • Falls off ladder: 0 (this is because we don't have a ladder yet)
  • Headaches: too many to itemize
  • Broken Bones: 0
  • Bandages Needed: 5
  • Electric Shocks: 2
  • Stiches: 0
  • Bruises: way too many