Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wreath Success!

I successfully purchased 6 wreaths on Black Friday to fill every window in the front of the house. I have been obsessed with being able to do this for years. But, I couldn't justify spending $120 on wreaths. Now, for less than $50, I was able to accomplish that very small decorating dream.

It took until Sunday to hang them. By then, it was 65 degrees. While hanging fresh green wreaths in a tank top didn't get me in the holiday spirit, watching my house transform into a glowing beacon of Christmas sure did! Now, we can sit in the living room with the two wreaths in view...and no needles to clean up. Oh the joy!

I've been trying to get a photo, but this whole dark and rainy thing has been messing with me...

No comments:

Injuries Obtained

  • Sprained Toe/Foot: 1
  • Blood Blisters: 2
  • Splinters under fingernail: 1
  • Bird Shit on me: 1
  • Eye Injuries: 3
  • Burns: 0
  • Falls off ladder: 0 (this is because we don't have a ladder yet)
  • Headaches: too many to itemize
  • Broken Bones: 0
  • Bandages Needed: 5
  • Electric Shocks: 2
  • Stiches: 0
  • Bruises: way too many