Friday, December 17, 2010

That time of year. . .

If my christmas list was based on things solely for the house, this is what would be on it: 



This amazing step stool for the kitchen. Not only would it make a great place to rest a plan atop, but it's fold out step stool would be great to reach up to the high shelves in the kitchen.


I'd love these wine storage  units for above the console in the dining room.

Tools. . .and more tools.

Cashmere throws . . .doesn't need an explaination there.



For our fourth anniversary, Dan and I went to the tasting room at Restaurant Eve, and my pre-dinner cocktail (a gin and tonic, because these guys make - yes make - thier own tonic!) came in this lovely glass.
I'd love for this pillow to make it's home on my bed.



We don't have a toaster oven. I never really thought I'd want one, but then the time came when I thought, "yes, I'd actually like to make miniature souffles..."

No comments:

Injuries Obtained

  • Sprained Toe/Foot: 1
  • Blood Blisters: 2
  • Splinters under fingernail: 1
  • Bird Shit on me: 1
  • Eye Injuries: 3
  • Burns: 0
  • Falls off ladder: 0 (this is because we don't have a ladder yet)
  • Headaches: too many to itemize
  • Broken Bones: 0
  • Bandages Needed: 5
  • Electric Shocks: 2
  • Stiches: 0
  • Bruises: way too many