Sunday, February 24, 2008

It keeps going and going....

A friendly neighbor suggested a contractor/handyman so highly I immediately sent him an e-mail. Two minutes later...he replied. Now, that's what I am talkin' about! He arrived today to inspect our place. For the purpose of this blog, he will be renamed: Sir. Sir was very professional and seemed to be interested in saving us some dough. He also brought me some great books to look through for ideas! I heart him. I think we may have exhausted him with our laundry list of projects. He has promised to check back on Wednesday.

Man, well, I told him we had to go in another direction. He was too sloppy and too....liary.

No comments:

Injuries Obtained

  • Sprained Toe/Foot: 1
  • Blood Blisters: 2
  • Splinters under fingernail: 1
  • Bird Shit on me: 1
  • Eye Injuries: 3
  • Burns: 0
  • Falls off ladder: 0 (this is because we don't have a ladder yet)
  • Headaches: too many to itemize
  • Broken Bones: 0
  • Bandages Needed: 5
  • Electric Shocks: 2
  • Stiches: 0
  • Bruises: way too many