Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The End of the Tile

I must say, through all the mix-ups with the tile - the company has been more than gracious. Today they refunded my account for the entire payment. So, that's done. Thank god!

Now, it has come to my attention that I have few weekends left before the end of the year. In fact, I only have three. The others are filled with Turkey, Trees, presents and candy. It will be interesting to see if I actually get my ass in gear to get anything done. Ideally I would like to finish painting the fireplace (read:living and dining room) and install the recessed cabinet in the downstairs bathroom. But, with our recent hectic schedules there has been a mounting list of things to get done to, I don't know, function in the real world. Clean undies = good. Smelly dishes = bad. We need to get these down soon.

No comments:

Injuries Obtained

  • Sprained Toe/Foot: 1
  • Blood Blisters: 2
  • Splinters under fingernail: 1
  • Bird Shit on me: 1
  • Eye Injuries: 3
  • Burns: 0
  • Falls off ladder: 0 (this is because we don't have a ladder yet)
  • Headaches: too many to itemize
  • Broken Bones: 0
  • Bandages Needed: 5
  • Electric Shocks: 2
  • Stiches: 0
  • Bruises: way too many