Friday, February 20, 2009

It's Lovely! I'll take it!

Have you ever opened a real estate listing and thought "Oh, dear...what is that?". Or perhaps "why, dear god, why". The blog It's Lovely! I'll take it! compiles all sorts of crazy house listing in one place. There are some real gems in there. Check it out! Come on, it's Friday. It's not like you're working, right?

One a side now: every time I head into Starbucks for my fav vanilla latte (which is about once a week) - the guy behind the counter asks if I want whip. Every time I say no. His next reply "Come on! It's ::insert some excuse for day of the week here::". I'm just waiting for the day he says something like "Come on! It's Groundhog day!". That guy is really into whip cream I guess.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Whipped cream on a latte? He's a little weird!

I love that website... I see SO many possibilities for it when I look at adds. ALways amazes me what people say/show!

Injuries Obtained

  • Sprained Toe/Foot: 1
  • Blood Blisters: 2
  • Splinters under fingernail: 1
  • Bird Shit on me: 1
  • Eye Injuries: 3
  • Burns: 0
  • Falls off ladder: 0 (this is because we don't have a ladder yet)
  • Headaches: too many to itemize
  • Broken Bones: 0
  • Bandages Needed: 5
  • Electric Shocks: 2
  • Stiches: 0
  • Bruises: way too many