Friday, February 27, 2009

My latest obsession

On top of constantly searching for the perfect white dinnerware (which I think I found!) I am always on the lookout for glasses as well. We currently have 1 and a 1/2 46" cabinets filled with glasses. Plus, some in storage. I have a problem. My latest love is the Pure collection by Schott Zweisel.




It is part of the Tritan line with is apparently impervious to breaking, chipping and scratching. The champagne glass is super fab:



I was quite surprised when last weekend I was watching some stupid entertainment news program and spotted my lovely ladies on the Oscar's Governor's Ball table.

Don't they look spectacular? I hope to see them in my cabinets someday. . .

No comments:

Injuries Obtained

  • Sprained Toe/Foot: 1
  • Blood Blisters: 2
  • Splinters under fingernail: 1
  • Bird Shit on me: 1
  • Eye Injuries: 3
  • Burns: 0
  • Falls off ladder: 0 (this is because we don't have a ladder yet)
  • Headaches: too many to itemize
  • Broken Bones: 0
  • Bandages Needed: 5
  • Electric Shocks: 2
  • Stiches: 0
  • Bruises: way too many