Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Be Nosey... Anywhere!

If you're like me (and I know you probably are) you like to know how much houses cost in your neighborhood...or anywhere really. When I visit new places I always check out the homes and think about how much they cost. Now...you can! Zillow has made an Iphone app so you can snoop with ease!

The Zillow app will tell you the current price (if it's for sale), an estimated value, property tax info. Essentially everything you need to know.

Oh, and it's FREE!!!

No comments:

Injuries Obtained

  • Sprained Toe/Foot: 1
  • Blood Blisters: 2
  • Splinters under fingernail: 1
  • Bird Shit on me: 1
  • Eye Injuries: 3
  • Burns: 0
  • Falls off ladder: 0 (this is because we don't have a ladder yet)
  • Headaches: too many to itemize
  • Broken Bones: 0
  • Bandages Needed: 5
  • Electric Shocks: 2
  • Stiches: 0
  • Bruises: way too many