Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Vacation Inspiration

I have a sickness. I'll call it "Renovation Intoxication". This past weekend we took a vacation and one of the first things I did was to take pictures of the amazing bathroom. Next, I thoroughly inspected it's materials and brands (they used Kohler by the way). Anyway, enjoy the pics for your inspiration:
Look at the marble. Ooohhh . . .
Why would we want a phone in the bathroom? No one wants to be on the other line. . .
A TV on the other hand, now that is something I can get on board with.
There seems to be a new trend with windows to the bedroom above hotel tubs . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel better knowing I'm not the only one who takes pictures of bathrooms while on vacation! BTW, nice place. I'm going to guess Ritz Carlton.

Anonymous said...

Do people actually NOT take pictures of bathrooms while on vacation? I take pictures of bathrooms, mouldings, stairs, countertops, and anything else I might be able to use for inspiration in my own house. It's not an intoxication, it's an illness!!!

Benny said...

Ah, nice guess. It is actually "The Reef" at the Atlantis.

Injuries Obtained

  • Sprained Toe/Foot: 1
  • Blood Blisters: 2
  • Splinters under fingernail: 1
  • Bird Shit on me: 1
  • Eye Injuries: 3
  • Burns: 0
  • Falls off ladder: 0 (this is because we don't have a ladder yet)
  • Headaches: too many to itemize
  • Broken Bones: 0
  • Bandages Needed: 5
  • Electric Shocks: 2
  • Stiches: 0
  • Bruises: way too many