Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's here!

The front door light is here! But, it's only one. The smaller one has been back-ordered until late October. Once those are up, the front of the house will finally be complete! I will make sure to do a before and after montage with pictures.

In other news, I can figured out how to "fix" the side of the stairs and look forward to figuring it out.

Also, the closet quote is tonight so things should be moving along in that area!! I can't wait to get some closure on this (get it? Closure... ha ha. I know, lame).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I discovered your blog through Todd Fratzel at Home Construction Improvement and Todays Green blogs and am interested in adding you to my blogroll on my home page. I write a blog about fence (not many of us fence bloggers! LOL) and am trying to build up a blogroll of home improvement/construction blogs to exchange links with. If you are interested, please email me or comment back on my blog.

Thanks,
Keith

Injuries Obtained

  • Sprained Toe/Foot: 1
  • Blood Blisters: 2
  • Splinters under fingernail: 1
  • Bird Shit on me: 1
  • Eye Injuries: 3
  • Burns: 0
  • Falls off ladder: 0 (this is because we don't have a ladder yet)
  • Headaches: too many to itemize
  • Broken Bones: 0
  • Bandages Needed: 5
  • Electric Shocks: 2
  • Stiches: 0
  • Bruises: way too many