Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Christmas Tree Shops

If you don't know about The Christmas Tree Shops, allow me to be your tour guide. First, it's not "shops", as the title might allude to  - it is one mega store. Think a bed bath and beyond size store - except at extremely deep discount. One just opened in Waldorf, and a few weeks ago I went.

Here are some of their treasures:


Do you recognize these glasses? Yup, they are the Calypso glasses from Crate and Barrel, and they are in stores right now! I know this, because I bought them in the store - for $4.95 a piece. So, you can save some dough be heading to The Christmas Tree Shops and buy them there.

I hope you enjoyed the tour, I know I did!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Makes me want to go...right now.

Mrs. Limestone said...

I love this store. There is one about 45 mins from my house and I force the hubs to drive me there as often as he will tolerate (he hates the place). Always great finds in there.

Injuries Obtained

  • Sprained Toe/Foot: 1
  • Blood Blisters: 2
  • Splinters under fingernail: 1
  • Bird Shit on me: 1
  • Eye Injuries: 3
  • Burns: 0
  • Falls off ladder: 0 (this is because we don't have a ladder yet)
  • Headaches: too many to itemize
  • Broken Bones: 0
  • Bandages Needed: 5
  • Electric Shocks: 2
  • Stiches: 0
  • Bruises: way too many