Monday, April 5, 2010

In my dreams: Vintage Beach House

I'm always one season ahead. When spring rolled around this year I already began to think about summer. The beach. Margaritas. Lobster rolls. I saw a vintage fridge the other day and thought it would look fantastic in a beach cottage. Then, I began to think of other things I would want in a beach cottage: a farm table, jute rugs, vintage plates in different designs, colored dining chairs, soft throws.

What are your beach decor wishes?




Shower Curtain: Urban Outfitters
Fridge: Big Chill
Plates: Anthropologie
Farmhouse table: Unfinished Furniture Expo
Side Chairs: Crate and Barrel
Lamp: Crate and Barrel
Throw: Calypso
Rug: Potterybarn
Pillows: Restoration Hardware
Quilt: Anthropologie

No comments:

Injuries Obtained

  • Sprained Toe/Foot: 1
  • Blood Blisters: 2
  • Splinters under fingernail: 1
  • Bird Shit on me: 1
  • Eye Injuries: 3
  • Burns: 0
  • Falls off ladder: 0 (this is because we don't have a ladder yet)
  • Headaches: too many to itemize
  • Broken Bones: 0
  • Bandages Needed: 5
  • Electric Shocks: 2
  • Stiches: 0
  • Bruises: way too many