Tuesday, April 20, 2010

We're back in line!

Well, it terms of the phone that is. It magically seems to have fixed itself. For now. Last week it worked for one day (the day before Comcast was suppose to come back so I cancelled the appointment) - then *poof* it was out again. Seriously, I have dreams about this phone issue. But, it's back again.

What I didn't mention before was that right before the phone went out we sent out invitations for a family party and were the point people for RSVPs. Yeah, not cool. But, this gave us the opportunity to learn to check our voicemail remotely, which was pretty helpful actually.

In the meantime, I have been spackling like a maniac. hopefully the bedroom make-over will be done soon!

1 comment:

ComcastCares1 said...

I am also spackling my bathroom like maniac. I know it well all be worth it once makeover is over :)

Anyway, sorry about your phone. I work for Comcast. Reach out to me if you still need assistance.

Please don’t forget a link to this page on your reply.

Thanks!

Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com

Injuries Obtained

  • Sprained Toe/Foot: 1
  • Blood Blisters: 2
  • Splinters under fingernail: 1
  • Bird Shit on me: 1
  • Eye Injuries: 3
  • Burns: 0
  • Falls off ladder: 0 (this is because we don't have a ladder yet)
  • Headaches: too many to itemize
  • Broken Bones: 0
  • Bandages Needed: 5
  • Electric Shocks: 2
  • Stiches: 0
  • Bruises: way too many