Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Something bad happened . . .

Laziness + demolition = no work completed. I have done most of the demo on the wall in our bedroom. Except, some of it is still there. It's been like a week. I am disgusted with myself.


A side note: drywall in your eye hurts. Somehow, when I was wearing my protective goggles, and mask, and gloves, and overall hazard suit, drywall got in my eye. WTF? Also, when you get drywall in your eye while wearing a suit of protective construction armor, it takes a while to get it out. My eye hurt for about two days. I decided to tell Dan after this pain subsided for fear he wouldn't let me smash things anymore. What would I do for fun then?


I couldn't take a picture as I couldn't really see that well. But, I did find this (which is EXACTLY what it looked like):

No comments:

Injuries Obtained

  • Sprained Toe/Foot: 1
  • Blood Blisters: 2
  • Splinters under fingernail: 1
  • Bird Shit on me: 1
  • Eye Injuries: 3
  • Burns: 0
  • Falls off ladder: 0 (this is because we don't have a ladder yet)
  • Headaches: too many to itemize
  • Broken Bones: 0
  • Bandages Needed: 5
  • Electric Shocks: 2
  • Stiches: 0
  • Bruises: way too many