Friday, September 5, 2008

we have a ghost . . .

Who apparently likes to do yard work. Last night I came home from work later than usual and noticed the backyard has been raked, weeded and all the furniture was arranged. Since we are getting the sod put down next week we were just letting things go. Our tenant has never done yard work before so I don't know why he would start now, and we have a six foot locked gate in the back so I don't think it was our neighborhood guy. It is a total mystery, I will let you know when I find out the answer.

This morning as I was having my coffee I noticed a small black thing in the yard. It was a baby kitten who has decided that the nicely raked yard is now his/her litter box. Awesome.

Seriously, I can't wait for the grass. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really do have a ghost. It does weird things like turn on my microwave. My house was built in 1910 and there was a fire...it's a long story. I want a helpful one like yours.

Injuries Obtained

  • Sprained Toe/Foot: 1
  • Blood Blisters: 2
  • Splinters under fingernail: 1
  • Bird Shit on me: 1
  • Eye Injuries: 3
  • Burns: 0
  • Falls off ladder: 0 (this is because we don't have a ladder yet)
  • Headaches: too many to itemize
  • Broken Bones: 0
  • Bandages Needed: 5
  • Electric Shocks: 2
  • Stiches: 0
  • Bruises: way too many