Wednesday, July 23, 2008

kitchen idea board

I have discussed some ideas I have for my kitchen before.

There are a few pertinent pieces to the new kitchen: new hardwood floors, white shaker cabinets, a white farmers sink, cabinets to the ceiling, black granite counters, and new stainless appliances. Here is my idea board:

After looking around, I found some other kitchen pieces that became a "must have": pot filler, wall-mounted faucet with cross handles, vintage cabinet latches, schoolhouse lights, and white subway tile with gray grout. As of today, this is in my budget, when it comes down to it. . . who knows! I am sure by then, living without a kitchen will drive us to a place where we agree to spend more money. Living off pop-tarts and pizza should help stop this madness (probably because we will enjoy this diet of champions). Let's hope there is some dough left for a gym membership.

No comments:

Injuries Obtained

  • Sprained Toe/Foot: 1
  • Blood Blisters: 2
  • Splinters under fingernail: 1
  • Bird Shit on me: 1
  • Eye Injuries: 3
  • Burns: 0
  • Falls off ladder: 0 (this is because we don't have a ladder yet)
  • Headaches: too many to itemize
  • Broken Bones: 0
  • Bandages Needed: 5
  • Electric Shocks: 2
  • Stiches: 0
  • Bruises: way too many