Monday, April 14, 2008

Anger Rising . . .

I came home today and it seemed the floor guys only made things worse. Needless to say the owner is coming tomorrow, but I am not sure I even want him too.

This is a picture of stain on my wall:

They re-painted the shoe molding, but also painted the floor:

This is what the edges of the stairs look like, I am going to give this an F:
When I asked them to fix the stairs, I didn't mean make it look worse. Also, if you notice they took the banisters to "stain them" but returned them in the same condition they left - and installed them in a pretty shoddy way:

In the hopes of dissipating my anger, I will end this post with some lovely flowers:

2 comments:

Moby Dick said...

You get what you pay for! Shoddy service is the norm nowadays. Good luck getting everything done!

Jennifer said...

Too bad about the stairs... hopefully they come and fix it!

Injuries Obtained

  • Sprained Toe/Foot: 1
  • Blood Blisters: 2
  • Splinters under fingernail: 1
  • Bird Shit on me: 1
  • Eye Injuries: 3
  • Burns: 0
  • Falls off ladder: 0 (this is because we don't have a ladder yet)
  • Headaches: too many to itemize
  • Broken Bones: 0
  • Bandages Needed: 5
  • Electric Shocks: 2
  • Stiches: 0
  • Bruises: way too many