Friday, April 11, 2008

Frat Boys

I think the hardwood floor guys are treating my house like its thier frat house. I came home last night around 9:30pm and it was, um, well, a dump. Stained rags littered the floor, trash was everywhere the TV had been uncovered so they could watch it and the kitchen was filled with used glasses and trash. Not. Cool. The smell from the stain went right to my head stopping the anger from rising too far. They are suppose to be completing the project today - allowing us to move our stuff back on Saturday evening. This better happen. I don't have arrangements made for the cats or us and since its Cherry Blossom season in DC -good luck getting a hotel room.

No comments:

Injuries Obtained

  • Sprained Toe/Foot: 1
  • Blood Blisters: 2
  • Splinters under fingernail: 1
  • Bird Shit on me: 1
  • Eye Injuries: 3
  • Burns: 0
  • Falls off ladder: 0 (this is because we don't have a ladder yet)
  • Headaches: too many to itemize
  • Broken Bones: 0
  • Bandages Needed: 5
  • Electric Shocks: 2
  • Stiches: 0
  • Bruises: way too many