Wednesday, June 18, 2008

can we talk about "grass" . . .

Grasscloth that is. Why? Were you thinking something else? I am thinking about putting it in our bedroom. It looks pretty nice and has a really warm feel to it. My problem is . . . too much? It is too much for the space? Wallpaper is back people, and I am jumping on that train. Here is a picture I saw:But, they have a nice cathedral ceiling. We . . . do not.

Speaking of the bedroom and design, the bed frame arrives this week and I will post pictures of it all soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

grasscloth = not too much. dooo it! i lurv it. makes the room very "green," which is totally in style.

Benny said...

yeah, and with the picture rail to add more white. . .

Jean Martha said...

LOVE grasscloth!!!

Injuries Obtained

  • Sprained Toe/Foot: 1
  • Blood Blisters: 2
  • Splinters under fingernail: 1
  • Bird Shit on me: 1
  • Eye Injuries: 3
  • Burns: 0
  • Falls off ladder: 0 (this is because we don't have a ladder yet)
  • Headaches: too many to itemize
  • Broken Bones: 0
  • Bandages Needed: 5
  • Electric Shocks: 2
  • Stiches: 0
  • Bruises: way too many