Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tag

I was tagged by Corey at Baltimore Rowhouse. The rules: Answer the following questions about yourself. At the end of the post you pass on the questions to 6 (or so) other bloggers and list their names. Then write them a comment telling them that they've been tagged and ask them to read your blog.

1. What did you do 10 years ago?

I was a cocktail waitressing my way through the summer. The only thing I had remote relation to home improvement was sometimes (if I was really lucky), I got to work the beer tub - which was an old tub filled with ice and ... beer.

2. Five items on your to-do list today:

1 - Look in the dumpster to see if we can possibly fit in more bricks
2 - Call the landscapers (again) to nail down a date to start work
3 - check in with the stained glass artist about when we can pick up our house numbers
4 - look around for some new lights for the front of the house
5 - update the budget list (yikes!)

3. Snacks I enjoy:

Anything that is bad for me. Also: brie cheese, munchies mix, berries, crackers of all kinds.

4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?

I would buy more houses to renovate, maybe a whole historic neighborhood - that would be amazing! I would open a small shop with prepared foods and a seasonal restaurant attached. Operating a small farm to go with my little shop would be cool, as would having a barn with lots of tools in it.

5. Places I would live:

BOSTON!!! (well, I would like to move back - does that count?), New York (lived there too, I am not good at this game), Vermont, Maine, Georgia, Portland, New Hampshire.

6. Bloggers I am passing the challenge onto are:

Becoming-Home, Mabel's House, Katiedid, Girlmeetsglamour, 86'n it,

No comments:

Injuries Obtained

  • Sprained Toe/Foot: 1
  • Blood Blisters: 2
  • Splinters under fingernail: 1
  • Bird Shit on me: 1
  • Eye Injuries: 3
  • Burns: 0
  • Falls off ladder: 0 (this is because we don't have a ladder yet)
  • Headaches: too many to itemize
  • Broken Bones: 0
  • Bandages Needed: 5
  • Electric Shocks: 2
  • Stiches: 0
  • Bruises: way too many