This design pulls at a larger purse string: the total for the basics (sink, mirror, vanity and faucet -- for two of course!) would run Carrie $855.98. Still, a moderate budget for a double sink area.
Here are all the details:
1. The dark wood and funky doors on this vanity is a modern take on a classic two door look. It's hard to believe this puppy sells for $179.
2. The colors of the large mirror match the vanity adding a big punch of color together. It's a big bargain at $49.99.
3. The large white sink breaks up the dark wood and provides a back shelf area to stack your make-up while you get ready for the day.
4. A modern faucet rounds out the vanity set, and for $99, this baby is hard to pass up!
5. I'm normally not one to go for colored towels, but this set really would look great with the vanity and the blue tiles. For $24.99, Carrie could get two sets for her new bath!
6. The vintage-modern look of these cool bathroom accessories made them an easy addition to the group. All pieces are under $13!
7. Along with the funky towels, I added this striped shower curtain to add more color to the new modern bathroom. It's the highest price accessory in the bunch, and at $29.99 . . . that's saying something!
So, if Carrie chooses bathroom two and "splurges" on all the extras... what's the total? Well, for all the basics (two sinks, two vanities, two mirrors, and two faucets) plus all the extras (two towel sets, three green accent holders, and the shower curtain) her grand total would be . . .$998.91! Just squeeking in under a grand.