Being the most expensive design of the bunch it's still pretty affordable. For the basic of this bath (vanity, two sinks, and two faucets) you'd have to shell out a whooping $1290.71, more than $500 more than bathroom design one. Here's the rundown:
1. This luxurious double vanity includes the marble top and sinks, which makes the price tag of $949.99 a little easier to swallow.
2. To break up the look of the large vanity, two oval mirrors above would do just the trick. At $71.36 a pop - you're getting two mirrors for under $150.
3. Since the vanity only the vanity doesn't include is the faucets, I added these brushed nickel beauties to reflect the style of the mirror. These babies ring up at $99.
4. I'm not one to go for the tissue cover, but the large tray, soap dishes and lotion pumps would look fab in this space. Each sink should have it's own lotion/soap pump as well as a soap dish (to place rings etc), I'd add the large tray in the center of the vanity for perfume or cologne. These are a little more of a splurge, but hey, it's the luxury design!
5. A wicker waste basket would add more texture to this space. It can even be placed out of the way under the vanity of side space doesn't allow for it. For under $15, you'd have to get it!
6. What luxury bath would be complete without monogrammed towels? The ivory/brown look of this set would complement all the features of this bathroom.
7. This shower curtain pulls the brown from the vanity and the blue from the tile to make a cohesive appearance. It's the most expensive accessory item at $59.99.
Grand total? For the vanity, two mirrors, two faucets, the ceramic accessories, waste basket, shower curtain, and two towels sets...drum roll please...$1574.13! Not too shabby.