It's such a great space! A nice private nook for your sink, separate from the other sections of the bathroom. Since "budget friendly" can be defined in so many ways, I did three design boards for her. Here is the first (and most budget friendly) design:
For the first design, you can get all the basic material (sink, medicine cabinet, faucet) for under $750! Pretty good for a bathroom for two! Here are all the details
1. Since there is a defined nook where the bathroom sinks should go, it would look nice to have too white pedestal sinks. The sink top runs a cool $90.90 and the bottom is a steal at $84.15 -- both from Lowe's. Oh yeah, the best part is that the price includes shipping! Score!
2. This faucet would look just lovely with the sinks and the price is not too shabby either. For $113 this baby is a fraction of the price of other look alikes.
3. With a pedestal sink, you loose the under sink storage, so I went with these classic medicine cabinets. I've seen many of these medicine cabinets as higher end stores like Potterybarn and Restoration Hardware. But, this one is actually affordable. For $84, you can store your good in style.
4. Another way to store your wares is in these gorgeous chrome shelves. One next to each sink would be great! For $40, why not? An interesting tid-bit is that I also saw them at Kohls for $64. Hmmm...
5. This wastebasket continues the theme of white porcelain. It would be a great addition in between the two sinks. For just a little over twenty bucks ($20.50), it's a good deal.
6. I love white towels. Big fluffy white towels. It makes you feel like you're at a spa and you can bleach them and they look as good as new. These towel sets at Target are only $29.99.
7. Coordinating with the wastebasket, these little accessories would look perfect inside or outside the medicine cabinet. The whole set can be snapped up for $19.96!
8. Though you can't see Carrie's shower in the picture she provided, I assumed there once one and added in this grey-blue curtain to tie in the crisp white fixtures and the cool blue towel. At $34.99, this one's a keeper.
So, what would the grand total be? For two sinks, two medicine cabinets, two faucets, two shelving units, a wastebasket, accessory set, two towel sets, and a shower curtain, the grand total for the materials for this bathroom make-over are. . . $959.53!!!!
Stayed tuned for the next two designs. . .